1. Make a Flash banner (.swf file) with Flash Studio or Flash Banner Maker software, for example Flash Intro and Flash Banner Maker at http://www.aleosoft.com
2. Upload the generated Flash SWF file to any web host, and get the URL address of the Flash SWF file. If you don't have a web host, you can upload your flash files on Google pages for FREE.
- Open http://pages.google.com , sign in with your Gmail account. Check the option "I agree to the terms", click the button "I am ready to create my pages" below, and login.
- Click the link "Back to Site Manager" on the top left corner, and goto the Site Manager Home.
- Click "Upload" button on the right side, then browse and select the Flash SWf file on your local hard disk, upload it.
- Now, the uploaded file will be listed in the "Uploaded stuff".
4. Now, the final step. You need to include the Flash banner to your Blogger post.
- Open your blogger editor, swith to the "Edit Html" mode, then add the following code to any of the sections in your post.
- Please replace the URL in the code to your own URL and set your own dimensions of Flash SWF file. In this case, the URL address is http://kevinleo2008.googlepages.com/myflash.swf , the width and height sizes are 150.
- The Flash banner displays like below: